NOTE – I am a writer and publisher
Mostly what’s sold here are ideas and books. Almost all links to products or sales pages are to things I’ve written or spin-off products.
My books are offered on Amazon, so there are links to Amazon when appropriate. And we provide the disclaimers they require.
I have an ETSY shop that offers products that have my quotes or unique designs. http://etsy.com/shop/seizethesparkshop Etsy.com handles anything at that end.
Nothing is actually sold on this website
You are linked to appropriate sales venues if you wish to make a purchase. So we do not collect money or any sales data.
Your private information is not being collected. There are no cookies. There isn’t even a sign-up page for blog updates.
These (and other) disclaimers are provided because they are required, but your privacy is not at risk here.
Website Terms of Service
FaithLynella.com (http://faithlynella.com) may receive compensation from the companies whose products are offered. I assess each item selected for sale on the basis of its quality or suitability for my message and website visitors. My website is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.
Website Terms of Service
The term I or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Faith Lynella. My state of residence is Massachusetts. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of our country.
FaithLynella.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
FaithLynella.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from February 6, 2016.
What we collect
We do not collect any information from our website visitors.
So there is no information of yours that we need to protect. or keep secure.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on a person’s computer’s hard drive. THIS IS A COOKIE-FREE ZONE.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by FaithLynella.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of FaithLynella.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Seize the Spark takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website “http://FaithLynella.com” and its content is protected by the copyright of Faith Lynella and Off the Page Press – © Off the Page Press. All rights are reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Use of Protected Material
We also respect the trademarks and copyrights of others, and so have not intentionally violated those rights. Every attempt has been made to give proper attribution of third-party information used on this website. Please contact us if you see anything whose source or attribution is suspect.