BonBons — Wisdom in bite-size pieces
I wrote my first BonBon in 1990. The collection of BonBons was published in 1996 as BonBons to Sweeten Your Daily Life. Most are only a page or so, but each BonBon has a Binkle center. They each have an energy that feeds the heart and spirit, as well as the mind. Since the first BonBon arrived, I’ve collected quite a few of them. About 80 are in this book.
BonBons and Treats (the second collection) will be published later in 2016. But some of them are making their first appearance in this blog.
A treat for your spirit
For the health conscious, these Bonbons are calorie-free, cholesterol free, and won’t give you zits or melt in the car. They will, however, energize and enliven you mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Buy the book and read them all
Available in Kindle and print formats from Amazon
- Paperback: 148 pages
- Publisher: Radiant Library (March 2, 2013) – Original publication 1996
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1888739053
- ISBN-13: 978-1888739053
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
Buy the Print Version
$10.99 BonBons to Sweeten Your Daily Life
Buy the Kindle Version
$2.99 BonBons to Sweeten Your Daily Life
File Size: 534 KB
- Creams – Trust Yourself and You Won’t Get Creamed
- Fudge – Effective Living (No Fudging)
- Nuts – Do It!
- Caramels – Dare to Care
- Mints – Embracing Life’s Best Mo-Mints
- Assorted – Miscellaneous Flavors
- Bridge Mix – Lunchbox Notes